With 2016 a distant memory filled with plenty of exciting promotions, products, brand new website, increasing popularity of Dry Aged Beef and the start of our Low and Slow BBQ team “The Bovine Technicians”. It’s time to look forward to what is to come in 2017 we have some pretty exciting news we have been working on and can’t wait to share with you all!!
At CTM everyone knows we love putting aside 3 or 4 weeks at a time to promote & educate our customers a particular cut, style of cooking or selection of products which normally involves a cooking demonstration and taste testing day. 2017 will be no different we have listed the events already locked in… With more to come.
- Sweet Bangalow Pork Price Slash with up to 40% off this was massive hit again in 2016 and will be back for 2017 for its 5th year. It be run in July from 13th to 31st with our cooking demo and taste testing to be held on Saturday 22nd July.
- Gourmet Sausage Promotion was awesome in 2016 and will be back late 2017 this promotion really educated our customers up to how much time and effort goes into making our range of gourmet sausages. We had two taste testing days also ran a “create your own flavour” competition where our customer came up with their own flavours and we had some awesome and interesting flavour combinations.
- Tasmanian Lamb for the first time this year we will run a Lamb Price Slash with up to 30% off all our lamb similar to our bangalow pork price slash we do every year. This will take place in late October.
- Dry Aged Beef has been growing with leaps and bounds and the demand for high quality steaks is exciting for the butcher to see. In 2017 we will be continuing to improve and produce some of the finest beef available in Australia aged to perfection.
- Low & Slow BBQ really burst onto the scene in 2016 and is here to stay! Low and slow has really excited our customers into cooking products they would of never thought about cooking simply by burning wood or charcoal in there smokers to create some sensational flavours. In 2017 we will be holding a Low & Slow Cooking Demo & Taste Testing towards the middle of the year, inviting some of Australia best pitmasters down to share their knowledge and passion with you.
- Christmas @ CTM is always an exciting time of year we have become famous for our range of Christmas delights. 2017 will be no different our taste testing and cooking demo day will once again highlights our range of products and knowledge on creating the perfect Christmas feast.
- Home Deliveries will be massive for CTM we are set to change the way you buy meat in 2017. We have been working hard over the last 12 months by developing a brand new website and structure that allows our customers to order online and meat delivered straight to their door the next day. Home Deliveries will be up and running by mid-year.
- The Bovine Technicians our BBQ team will be touring the country this year competing against Australia’s best BBQ teams. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep updated on upcoming competitions, results and all the delicious meat we cook along the way. If you ever have any questions on Low and Slow BBQ please just ask!!
2017 is going to be another exciting year at CTM and would love any feedback you have on our products & promotions and we hope to see you again in 2017.