As a lover of Asian cuisine this dish for me is defiantly a favourite, a curry that punches out an abundance of flavour with the freshness of Thai ingredients and is a real crowd pleaser, would say it is a perfect dish for a dinner party as it will make you look like an Asian cuisine master.
- 700g diced chicken thigh
- 2 tbsp. green peppercorns
- 2 cups steamed pumpkin pieces
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. palm sugar
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ cup crushed peanuts
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Rub the chicken with crushed peppercorns, combine vegetable oil and coconut cream in a pot until sizzling, stirring constantly add curry paste and cook for around 5 minutes continuing to stir, add the chicken and stir until sealed.
- Add coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce, and peanuts and bring to the boil, stirring well add the pumpkin, stir until well coated and the chicken is cooked through.
- Once cooked add the basil, stir until wilted and serve with rice.