A roasted turkey buffet can be the perfect hot roast meat to serve for your Christmas lunch or dinner. Buffet turkey comes boned and rolled for easy carving and a fuss free meal. Be sure to grab one of our delicious Free Range Turkeys for the best flavour and quality.
Roast Turkey Buffey Ingredients
- 2kg Turkey Buffet Bone & Rolled
- Salt & pepper
- Cooking oil
- Chicken stock
Roast Turkey Buffet Method
- Start by rinsing your turkey under cold water and then dry out the skin by pressing with paper towel to absorb the moisture.
- Preheat your oven to 180º degrees, grease a wire rack and place inside a backing dish.
- Place your turkey on top of rack, season well with oil, salt & pepper
- Add 1 ½ to 2 cups of water underneath the turkey. To add more flavour substitute the water for stock.
- Cover your turkey with alfoil and place in the oven for 1 hour.
- After the first 1 hour remove the foil from turkey turn heat up to 180º and continue to roast for a further 20 – 30 minutes. Basting your turkey every 10 mins with the stock that is in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cook your turkey to internal temperature of 72˚internal.
- Once cooked, cover your turkey with foil and tea towel then allow to rest for 30 mins minimum.
- Allow 20 – 25 mins per 500g of turkey weight
- You can also glaze your roasted turkey buffet by basting with a glaze for the last 40 mins of cooking time.
- Internal temperature 72º C.
Browse Christmas Turkey Products
Fresh Whole Duck – 1.8kg$15.00 per kg
Buffe Boned & Rolled Turkey (Approx. 2kg)$29.00 per kg
Buffe Boned & Rolled Turkey 2kg (Citrus, Fig, Apricot & Macadamia)$29.00 per kg
Buffe Boned & Rolled Turkey 2kg (Cranberry & Chestnut)$29.00 per kg
Turkey Buffe Bone In 4-5kg$19.00 per kg
Fresh Whole Turkey 3-4kg$17.00 per kg
Fresh Whole Turkey 4-5kg$17.00 per kg
Fresh Whole Turkey 5-6kg$17.00 per kg
Fresh Whole Turkey 6-7kg$17.00 per kg