Pulled Pork is always a crowd favourite at any occasion. Avery simple but effective recipe that will impress your family & friends. Can cooked in the slow cooker, oven & stove top. Enjoy
PREP- 15 minuets Serves – 4 Cook Time 2 -10 hours
- 1kg Sweet Bangalow Pork Shoulder
- 1 Pack Burrito Seasoning
- 1 Red Onion Quartered
- 3 Garlic Gloves Bruised
- 600ml Chicken Stock
- Season Sweet Bangalow Pork Shoulder with burrito seasoning and sear in pan over medium to high heat create a nice colour around the whole shoulder.
- SLOW COOKER – Place all ingredients and cook on high for a minimum of 7 hours or on low for 10 hours.
- OVEN – Place all ingredients in to heavy based roasting tray & cover with foil. Cook for minimum 4 hours at 150º.
- STOVE TOP. Place all ingredients in to a heavy based pot & cook over medium heat (so there is a light simmer) for minimum 2 hours.
- Once the pork has braised down and is super tender remove from the brazing liquid then pull the pork and set aside in serving dish covered in foil
- Add the remaining brazing liquid to a pot and reduce over high heat until it half the liquid in remaining then add to the pulled pork.
- For extra flavour you can add mexi-beans, coriander or chilli at the end.
- This dish can be cooked using three different cooking method with the end result being the same.
- Perfect for burgers, burritos, nachos or tacos.